Wednesday 13 April, 2011

Final Cut Pro X aka FCP 8

A few minutes ago, at the FCPUG Supermeet, Apple representatives unveiled the new Final Cut Pro, called Final Cut Pro X or FCP X. Details are still coming in as the event is still under way. But the highlights so far...

New interface, quite different
No rendering
All formats native
Enhancements for editing ease
Ease of use for sound
Peaks in timeline
Keyframing done differently
Will detect image volume - CU, MCU, MS, LS etc
Auto colour correction

Many more, will report as I study them

Will be available June 2011
At the App Store for US$ 299

No comments:

Post a Comment

Place your comment on what I have written here. If you want to ask a a question or expect a response from me consider mailing me. My address is linked in the margin.

If its advice for a commercial project, I may expect to be compensated for a response.