Friday 8 June, 2018

Back after a long time

Its been a while since I have posted here. In fact, its almost 2 years.

These have been busy 2 years, with lots of travel, new projects, and other distractions. 

I started this blog to post musings which were to be studied writings, not instant posts like Twitter and Facebook posts. So, its not as if I've been away from the action, just that I make smaller posts on my Facebook page. 

Please visit my Facebook page, read up new and old posts, and feel free to ask something. I answer more quickly there. If you like it, please join so you get updates as I post them. 

Link here.
'Neil Sadwelkar's Tech Corner'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Place your comment on what I have written here. If you want to ask a a question or expect a response from me consider mailing me. My address is linked in the margin.

If its advice for a commercial project, I may expect to be compensated for a response.